QUICK GUIDE TO CONTENTS
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
3. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
4. CHOICES & OPTING OUT
5. HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION:
7. CONTACT INFORMATION:
The following ways are how we collect information from you.
We collect the information you provide when you use our Services, including when you sign up for an account, make a purchase, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we collect include your name, email address, mailing address, sign up for newsletters or our email list, enter into sweepstakes or other promotions, fill out a survey, phone number, and payment information (including credit card numbers).
When you visit our website or use our Services, we may also collect certain information automatically from your device. This information could include IP addresses and cookies. A cookie is a small piece of data that a website stores on your device to help the site remember certain information about you. Cookies, clear GIFs, pixel tags, log files, and other technologies or third-party services (such as LeadID) may be used by us to automatically or passively collect certain information about users of the Services and their interactions with our emails and online advertisements.
We may also collect the following information about you without your knowledge or consent:
- Computer or Device Information: We may obtain your IP address or other unique identifier or information from the computer, mobile device, tablet, or other devices you use to access the Services, including but not limited to your browser type, device type, system type, and domain name from which you accessed the Services.
- Usage Information: We may collect information about how you use the Services, including when and for how long you visit them, what content, areas, or pages of the Services you visit, which website or app you arrived at via the Services, where you go after leaving the Services (i.e., site exit data), how much time you spend looking at or using the Services (including page views), how many times you return to the Services (click-stream data), as well as other click-stream data such as whether emails were opened, forwarded or clicked through to a particular service For legal compliance purposes, we may also capture or record your interactions with lessarenergy.com to confirm that your information was submitted to us through lessarenergy.com
We may use third-party service providers to support our Site or Apps. Some of these service providers may use technology such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, log files, Flash cookies, or HTML5 cookies to receive, collect, and store information.
To learn more about our interest-based advertising and your advertising choices relating to the collection and use of your information, please see the "How We Use Your Information" and "Your Choices and Opting Out" sections below.
We may also use your information to send you marketing communications about Lessar Solar Energy and our products and services that we think may be of interest to you. You can opt-out of receiving these marketing communications at any time by contacting us or following the unsubscribe instructions included in each message.
We will not sell, lease or otherwise share your Personally Identifiable Information (PII) with any third party unless it is reasonably required in order for us to provide our Services or as directed by you.
If we are required by law to disclose certain information, we will attempt to notify you via email (using the email address associated with your account) at least 48 hours before disclosing such information, unless we are legally prohibited from doing so or in emergency situations. In instances where we are unable to provide prior notice, we will attempt to provide you with retroactive notice after the fact where possible and practical.
We use the information we collect about you to provide relevant ads that may be of interest to you. We call this "interest-based advertising." You can learn more about how this works and how to opt-out of our use of your information for interest-based advertising by reading our FAQ or contacting us.
Depending on the circumstances, we may share information that we collect from and about you as described below.
If you choose to use our sharing features, such as our social media tools, or to share content from our Site with a friend, we may collect your friend’s name and email address in order to facilitate the sharing. We will only use your friend’s information for the sole purpose of sending them the requested content or information and we will not store or use this information for any other marketing purposes unless we obtain consent from your friend.
- Affiliates: We may share information with our corporate affiliates in order to help us provide our products and services to you and to improve our Site. For example, we may share information with an affiliate that provides customer service support on our behalf.
- Service Providers: We may share information with third parties that provide services to us or perform business functions on our behalf, such as customer service support, processing payments, hosting our Site, sending marketing communications on our behalf, analyzing data, and providing analytics service
- Business Transfers: In the event that Lessar Solar Energy is acquired by or merged with another company, we reserve the right to transfer or assign the information we have collected from and about you as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
We also may disclose your information (i) if the disclosure is compelled by law (for example, to comply with a subpoena or court order), (ii) in order to exercise or defend our legal rights, (iii) when we believe in good faith that the disclosure is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss, or (iv) in connection with an investigation of suspected illegal activity.
We may share aggregated anonymous information about you and other users of our Site with third parties, such as advertisers and investors. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors to our Site and the most popular features accessed. This information does not contain any personal information about you and cannot be used to identify you individually. Lessar Solar Energy reserves the right to transfer or assign this information.
In addition, some Internet service providers offer what is called “Do Not Track” features. At this time, we do not commit to responding to browsers’ Do Not Track signals concerning our Site because a uniform technological standard has not yet been developed. You may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each email or communication you receive from us, changing your user preferences on our Site if applicable, or by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that even if you opt-out of receiving marketing communications, we may still need to send you important transactional information regarding our Site and your use thereof.
You can stop all further promotional communications from Lessar Solar Energy by following the unsubscribe instructions. To opt out of promotional communications or request to be added to our Do Not Call List or Do Not Mail List, you may use one of these convenient methods:
- Email Offers: If you receive a commercial email from us, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions contained within the email, or by sending us an email or writing to us at the addresses listed below. You should note that unsubscribing from our emails will not automatically unsubscribe you from emails sent by any third party, and you will need to separately unsubscribe from such a third party's communication if desired.
- Direct Mail Offers: If you do not wish to be notified by postal mail regarding products, services, events, programs, and offers that we believe you may find of interest, send us an email or write to us at the addresses listed below.
- Telemarketing: If you do not want to receive marketing phone calls from us, you may: (i) email us at (company’s email) with "Do Not Call" in the subject line; (ii) call customer care at____________; (iii) ask to be placed on our Do Not Call list when you receive a call from us; or (iv) mail us at the address listed below. Once we place your name on our internal "Do Not Call" list, we will no longer call you for marketing purposes (unless you submit another inquiry or request another consultation/quote from us after your initial do-not-call request). We will honor your request as soon as reasonably practicable. You may still receive calls from third parties who are not calling on our behalf regarding their products and services, and you will need to separately request that those parties not call you.
You can access, update or delete the personal information that Lessar Solar Energy has collected about you by logging into your account on our Site or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a request for such information. Please note that if you delete your account, we may retain some information about you as required by law or for business purposes. In addition, there may be some latency in deleting this information from our servers and backup storage. And, it's conceivable that third parties that rely on their data will be unaware of your removal until their copies are updated.
Lessar Solar Energy does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16 without parental consent. If Lessar Solar Energy learns that it has collected personal information from a child under the age of 16, we will delete such information as soon as possible. If you believe that Lessar Solar Energy might have any such information, please contact us at email@example.com.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section 1798.83) permits users of our Site who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
Lessar Solar Energy
Attn: Legal Department
2035 Sunset Lake rd Building B Suite 2
Newark De 19702
You must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the subject field of your email or include it in your written communication. You may request this information once per calendar year. We will respond to your request within 30 days. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through this email address or mailing address.
Lessar Solar Energy uses reasonable security measures to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your PII, Lessar Solar Energy cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
By Mail: Lessar Energy., Attn - Marketing (Privacy),
Building B Suite 2 Newark De 19702
Via email to: email@example.com
Via our toll-free number: 855-478-6786